After Grihapravesh (House warming) certain rituals are performed during auspicious days to enrich the house. The sounds of vedic stotras are believed to be absorbed by the walls which helps the occupants live in peace and harmony.
IMPORTANCE : A living place was respected much during earlier days and practices like washing feet before entering a house were helpful in preventing the place from not just dirt and dust but also from negative energy. This practice has been long forgotten due to cultural changes. Houses are now prone to all kinds of external hindrances, hence these rituals will significantly purify and preserve the sanctity of our living place.
Some of the MOST auspicious rituals that help maintain the Positive energy in our Homes are :
- Satyanarayana Puja - A Full Moon Ceremony!
- Deepa Puja (Lalitha Sahasranamam, Deepa Chandi) - Lighten your mind and Enlighten your House!
- Sahasranama Parayanam - The 1008 Chant
- Indrakshi Shiva Kavacha Parayanam - Cure and Protect with sounds!
- Veda Parayanam - Ancient sounds for Modern times!